“When a person dies, his deeds come to an end, except for three: ongoing charity (Sadaqah Jariyah), knowledge that is benefited from, and a righteous child who prays for him.” [Sahih Muslim]
Sadaqah Jariyah is a blessed form of ongoing charity that keeps on giving to both the donor and the recipient, with continuing spiritual rewards in this life and the next.
Sadly, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, many of us have lost ones we love. Giving Sadaqah Jariyah is the best investment you can make to honour their legacy or build your own.
Your generous Sadaqah Jariyah donation could help vulnerable families break free from poverty and build better futures for themselves. From as little as $50 you can invest in their future and your Akhira (Hereafter).
From supporting education for young children, providing lasting water solutions to thirsty communities to giving vulnerable mothers and fathers opportunities to earn a living to provide for their families – your Sadaqah Jariyah can be life-changing for vulnerable children and families.
One simple act of Sadaqah Jariyah has the potential to change lives for generations to come.
What your Sadaqah Jariyah can do:
- Provide crucial healthcare and specialised support to refugee children with autism in Turkey
- Help establish a mobile health clinic for vulnerable Syrian families in earthquake-affected camps in Syria
- Provide vital healthcare services, essential food aid, and hygiene supplies to vulnerable children and families in Tripoli, Lebanon
- Help provide education for vulnerable children in Burkina Faso
- Provide clean drinking water for entire communities.
Calculate my Zakat
Our handy Zakat calculator will help you to figure out exactly how much Zakat you owe. When you donate your Zakat through GIM Foundation during Ramadan, you’re not only fulfilling the sacred obligation of purifying your wealth, but you’re helping to empower children’s futures, and reaping the multiplied blessings of this holy month.