About our Palestine Crisis Appeal
10 July 2023
The Palestinian struggle continues. Recent attacks on the Jenin refugee camp have killed at least 12 Palestinians, including children, and left more than 120 injured. Over 4,000 people have lost their homes. Donate now to provide a lifeline to displaced Palestinians.
After decades of suffocating under siege, over 2.1 million Palestinians are now unable to meet their most basic needs.
With ongoing violence, Palestinians face drastic shortages in food and medicine supply, and restricted access to healthcare and education.
- 1.75 million people are food insecure with limited access to food or enable to meet their basic food needs.
- 1.5 million Palestinians don’t have access to essential healthcare services
- 1.36 million Palestinians don’t have access to clean and safe drinking water
- 800,000 Palestinians now live below the poverty line
- 579, 173 children don’t have safe and equitable access to education
How you can help:
When you donate to Palestine with GIM Foundation, you could help Palestinian families across West Bank, Gaza and Al Quds by providing them with life-changing essentials like clean water and nutritious food, and access to medicine, healthcare and education.
Working with our partners on the ground, we’re committed to helping Palestinians overcome their trauma and rebuild for the future.
From just $50 you could provide urgent food aid to the people of Gaza.
Calculate my Zakat
Our handy Zakat calculator will help you to figure out exactly how much Zakat you owe. When you donate your Zakat through GIM Foundation during Ramadan, you’re not only fulfilling the sacred obligation of purifying your wealth, but you’re helping to empower children’s futures, and reaping the multiplied blessings of this holy month.