About our Palestine Crisis Appeal
After decades of suffocating under siege, over 2.1 million Palestinians are now unable to meet their most basic needs. With ongoing violence, Palestinians face drastic shortages in food and medicine supply, and restricted access to health and education with several health facilities and schools destroyed in May 2021 as tensions flared. As of 2022, United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA) estimates that:
- 1.75 million people are food insecure with limited access to food or enable to meet their basic food needs.
- 1.5 million Palestinians don’t have access to essential healthcare services
- 1.36 million Palestinians don’t have access to clean and safe drinking water
- 800,000 Palestinians now live below the poverty line
- 579, 173 children don’t have safe and equitable access to education
How you can help:
When you donate to Palestine with GIM Foundation, you could help Palestinian families across West Bank, Gaza and Al Quds by providing them with life-changing essentials like clean water and nutritious food, and access to medicine, healthcare and education.
Working with our partners on the ground, we’re committed to helping Palestinians overcome their trauma and rebuild for the future.
From as little as $100 you could provide essential food supplies and clean water to a Palestinian family for an entire month. Every little bit helps.
Calculate my Zakat
Our handy Zakat calculator will help you to figure out exactly how much Zakat you owe. When you donate your Zakat through GIM Foundation during Ramadan, you’re not only fulfilling the sacred obligation of purifying your wealth, but you’re helping to empower children’s futures, and reaping the multiplied blessings of this holy month.